We have reopened with limited operations while implementing new safety policies.Safety Guidelines For Entering The Store :
- Masks are required and sanitize hands when entering
- 4 customers allowed in the store at a time while keeping a 6 ft. distance.
- Transactions will only be accepted in credit or debit, no cash.
- Hours and days of operation are limited: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 7pm
- No walk-in consignment, limited appointment only.
When can I consign items again?
- Consignment intake will taken by limited appointments only. Contact the store for availability.
- Drop and runs are accepted. This is ideal for experienced consignors as we do not save or return items we can't take, we donate (anything we can’t take due to wear, season, etc. will be donated). Come by the store anytime to leave items and we add items we can sell to your account.
- We will stop taking summer items in July, start looking at fall consignment by August and begin clearance sales in August to prep for the new season.
- Adjustments will be based on Covid restrictions, when staff returns, and availability of cleaning supplies.
- When accepted, expect delays. Consignment will need to be untouched for several days and be steamed before being processed.
How will I get payouts during limited operations?
- In light of limited operations and an interest in reducing unnecessary foot traffic, payouts are no longer available in store. Payouts will be processed within 30 days upon your request. If you would like to maintain your balance for in store credit no action is required. Policies will update as necessary.