Starting Saturday May, 9 2020 we will reopen with limited hours while implementing new policies.
Reopening to ‘business as usual’ may be a ways out.
Over the next few weeks our staff will be applying new procedures, updating inventory, continuing our expansion online, and reopening our doors in a limited mode.
Safety Guidelines For Entering The Store :
- Masks are required
- 4 customers allowed in the store at a time while keeping a 6 ft. distance.
- Transactions will only be accepted in credit or debit, no cash.
- Hours and days of operation are limited: Tues - Sat 10am - 4pm
- No consignment will be taken at the moment.
Stay tuned as we update policies.
When can I consign items again?
- Consignment intake will adjust based on Covid restrictions, when staff returns, and availability of cleaning supplies.
- When accepted, expect delays. Consignment will need to be untouched for several days and be steamed before being processed.
- When time, Drop and Runs will be the first accepted process. Anything we can’t take due to wear, season, etc. will be donated. This is ideal for experienced consignors as we do not save or return anything we can’t take will be donated.
My pieces on consignment have lost time due to the closure, what will happen?
- If your item’s 90 days of consignment ended during or after the closure, they will be given appropriate time to fulfill the contract.
I had consignment items to pick up before the closure, what happens?
- For consignors who requested items to be returned prior to the end of their contract date, will still have the opportunity to pick up. With current restrictions and reduced staff there will be delays, when your pickup is ready we will contact you.
How will I get payouts during limited operations?
- During limited operations we will not be handling consignment, looking at clothes, accounts or handling cash. In light of limited operations and staffing, and an interest in reducing unnecessary foot traffic, payouts are no longer available in store. Payouts will be processed monthly upon your request. If you would like to maintain your balance for in store credit no action is required. Policies will update as necessary.
I don’t see everything on myresaleweb.com, what does that mean?
- As we begin to reopen, updating myresaleweb.com will be a part of the process.