We have reopened with limited operations while implementing new safety policies.How We Are Helping Keeping You Safe :
- Masks are required for entry.
- Sanitize hands when entering. Sanitizer will be available throughout the store. We are cleaning frequently according to guidelines.
- Limited capacity, 6 - 8 customers allowed in the store at a time. If full, you may have to wait for entry.
- Social distance by keeping a 6 feet distance. We have enlarged pathways for distancing.
- No cash - transactions will only be accepted in credit, debit or check.
- Hours limited: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Fitting rooms will be available to try items on and disinfected after each use. All clothing will be steamed after tried on and accessories wiped down.
When can I consign items again?
- Consignment intake will taken by limited appointments only or Drop Offs. Click to make an appointment.
- Drop Offs: Bring up to 30 items to the store anytime, we will go through your pieces during that week, if there is anything we can't take, pick it up the following week.
- Adjustments will be based on Covid, staff availability and capacity limits.
- When accepted, expect delays. Consignment will need to be untouched for several days and be steamed before being processed.
How will I get payouts during limited operations?
- In light of limited operations and an interest in reducing unnecessary foot traffic, payouts are by request only. Requested payouts under $100 will be available the following week for pick up in store. A payout request for an amount over $100 will be processed the following month upon your request. If you would like to maintain your balance for in store credit no action is required. Policies will update as necessary.